2020 Downtown Market Thursdays hours are 3:30 – 6:30pm through the end of August.
printer friendly .pdf’s
- The Clifton Forge Downtown Market is designed to offer individuals in this region an opportunity to directly sell their homegrown, handmade, and handcrafted items. If you’re not sure if an item qualifies the market committee can make a determination. Partnerships with other local farms/producers can be considered
- This year the market will be located on Commercial Ave, on the block between Main St and Ridgeway St.
- Market hours will be on Thursdays from 3:30 – 6:30pm. Market season will begin on Thursday, June 11th and will run through the end of August.
- Each vendor must complete an application.
- Pay to reserve a space for the full season – $20. $5.00 per set up.
- Payment to be a vendor grants you a 10’x10’ space. If a vendor requires a larger space additional space may be requested.
- Vendors paying for the full season will be guaranteed placement and be offered an assigned spot for the season. Market vendors and products will be featured /highlighted through social media marketing, such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Downtown Market will be open rain or shine.
- Market vendors are expected to provide their own table, chairs, covering, etc and other items needed for their vending space. There is no electricity or running water available.
- Vendors will pay the market 5% of their daily sales. The weekly designated market manager will come by at the end of the market day to collect this payment.
- Barring an emergency, market vendors are expected to stay until the close of market at 6:30 on days they have set up.